Indiana Academy Dress Code Policy is as follows for the 2021-2022 school year:
- Tops must either have a collar (polo, button-down, etc.) or be a sweater/sweatshirt/hoodie.
- The only t-shirts permitted to be worn without the above are Indiana Academy-affiliated t-shirts.
- Pants must be either dress slacks or “khaki”-style pants, they should be modestly fitted.
- A jacket or coat may be worn over a school-appropriate shirt as part of classroom attire.
- Appropriate footwear.
Here are a couple of reminders for dress code outside of the school day:
- Young men are reminded that no low-hanging or excessively form-fitting jeans/pants are to be worn on campus.
- Young ladies are reminded that no excessively form-fitting jeans/pants are to be worn on campus, this includes “yoga” type pants.
Please refer to the Indiana Academy Source Book for review of the Dress Code expectations.